The WCCC was established in 2005 by representatives from the City of Watsonville, La Manzana Community Resources, Watsonville Law Center, Santa Cruz Community Credit Union, Mid-Peninsula Housing Coalition and the New Teacher Center. These founding members were receiving funding from S.H. Cowell Foundation and recognized a unique opportunity to strengthen relationships and services in the Watsonville community.
To join the WCCC, complete the Membership Agreement.
The WCCC has continued to grow as additional organizations have learned of the collaborative’s goals and actions. The following agencies have made a commitment to strengthen the community of Watsonville through their membership in the WCCC.
- Cabrillo College – Watsonville Digital Bridge Academy
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- City of Watsonville – Parks & Community Service
- El Pájaro Community Development Corporation
- First 5 Santa Cruz County
- Go Kids, Inc.
- Hospice Caring Project
- La Manzana Community Resources
- Mid-Peninsula Housing Coalition
- Pajaro Valley Shelter
- Pajaro Valley Unified School District
- Santa Cruz Community Credit Union
- South County Housing
- Watsonville Law Center
- Women’s Crisis Support~Defensa de Mujeres