The WCCC was established in 2005 by representatives from the City of Watsonville, La Manzana Community Resources, Watsonville Law Center, Santa Cruz Community Credit Union, Mid-Peninsula Housing Coalition and the New Teacher Center. These founding members were receiving funding from S.H. Cowell Foundation and recognized a unique opportunity to strengthen relationships and services in the Watsonville community.
The WCCC has continued to grow as additional organizations have learned of the collaborative’s goals and actions. The following agencies have made a commitment to strengthen the community of Watsonville through their membership in the WCCC.
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Monterey
- Center for Community Advocacy
- Central California Migrant Head Start
- City of Watsonville – Parks & Community Services
- Community Action Board
- Community TV of Santa Cruz County
- El Pajaro Community Development Coporation
- Migrant Education, Pajaro Valley Unified School District
- Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion
- Casa Del Alfarero/Potter’s House
- Pajaro Valley Unified School District Healthy Start
- Salud Para La Gente
- Santa Cruz Community Counseling Center
- Santa Cruz Community Credit Union
- The Diversity Center
- Watsonville Law Center
- Women’s Crisis Support~Defensa de Mujeres
- YWCA – Watsonville
To join the WCCC, complete the Membership Agreement.