The Watsonville Community Connections Collaborative (WCCC) is a group of public and private agencies working together to:
- Improve public services, education, and health and human services for the Watsonville community,
- Improve the quality of relationships, communication, and working relationships among service providers within the Pajaro Valley; and
- Create community-wide change to improve the lives of individuals and families in the Pajaro Valley
Our Members include local government, school districts, faith-based organizations and non-profit agencies serving families in the Pajaro Valley.
Members of the WCCC have:
- Convened a summit where more than 100 service providers and community leaders participated in identifying community issues and setting goals for the community.
- Helped First 5 Santa Cruz County merge its web-based resource directory (HelpSCC) into the Santa Cruz Public Libraries’ Community Information Database (CID), resulting in one centralized, easily accessible on-line directory of service providers in Santa Cruz County.
- Hosted Resource Fairs for organizations serving families in the Pajaro Valley and Central Coast.
- Initiated collaborative efforts to increase accessibility and cultural sensitivity of services for indigenous Oaxacan families by creating the Pajaro Valley Community Meetings. See the Oaxacan Action Group page for more information.
- Hosted a Resource Fair for service providers.
The WCCC meets monthly at various locations in the Pajaro Valley. The WCCC is open to nonprofit community-based organizations, public agencies, and representatives from public and private service providers. View the Community Calendar for specific dates. For more information, email the WCCC at email@example.com
The WCCC thanks these individuals and organizations for their past and current funding. Our accomplishments would not have been possible without their support.
- S. H. Cowell Foundation
- Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County
WCCC’s web hosting is graciously provided by:
- Cruzio Internet